Asset CleanUp Pro Nulled There are often times when you are using a theme and a number of plugins which are enabled and run on the same page.Asset CleanUp Pro Plugin Nulled However, you don’t need to use all of them and to improve the speed of your website and make the HTML source code cleaner, it’s better to prevent those styles and scripts from loading.
Asset CleanUp Pro WordPress Plugin Nulled Features
- Bulk Unloads: Everywhere (Site-Wide), On Specific Pages & Post Types, Add load exceptions
- Enable “Test Mode” to only apply the plugin’s changes for the logged-in administrator for debugging purposes
- Remove unused elements from theandincluding the following link tags
- Site-Wide Unload For Common Elements that are often unused such as: WordPress
- Emojis, jQuery Migrate, Comment Reply (if not using WP as a blog)
- Disable XML-RPC Protocol Support partially or completely
- Inline CSS Files
- Defer CSS loaded in theto reduce render-blocking resources
- Author Archive Pages, Search Results & 404 Not Found pages
- Priority in releasing new features & other improvements (updates that are meant for both Lite and Pro plugins are first released to the Pro users)
Download Asset CleanUp Pro WordPress Plugin
Note: If you are having trouble with Asset CleanUp Pro WordPress Plugin Nulled free download, try to disable AdBlock for the site or try another Web Browser. Disabling AD blocker or change Web Browser not help to you please contact us.
Download : Asset CleanUp Pro v188.8.131.52
Changelog 184.108.40.206 - 6 September 2020 * Improvement: Save resources and do not check anything for optimization when the feed URL (e.g. /feed/) is loaded (the plugin should be inactive for these kinds of requests) * Improvement: Do not trigger the plugin when WooCommerce makes AJAX calls (no point in using extra resources from Asset CleanUp) * Improvement: When Google Fonts are marked for removal, nullify other related settings, leading to the usage of fewer resources * The strings "/cart/" and "/checkout/" are added to the exclusion list where Asset CleanUp Pro is not triggered if the pattern is matched (read more: https://assetcleanup.com/docs/?p=488); These kinds of pages usually do not need optimization and if the admin decides to do some, he/she can remove the exclusion * Fix (writing files to cache directory): If the handle name contained forward-slash (/), make sure that the final file name gets sanitized (including slash removal) to avoid errors related to file_put_contents() such as trying to write to directories that are non-existent * Fix (unnecessary cached files): The plugin was caching CSS/JS files that did not need to be cached (e.g. already minified JS), leading to unnecessary extra disk space * The Pro version won't deactivate the Lite one automatically (if it's enabled) as it can be kept active for full compatibility with plugins such as "WP Cloudflare Super Page Cache" * "WP-Optimize" minify is not triggering anymore when /?wpacu_clean_load is used for debugging purposes * Do not strip inline CSS/JS associated with the handle if the original file is empty as there's a high chance the inline code is needed