Justified Image Grid Nulled is a powerful and responsive WordPress gallery plugin, expertly designed to showcase your images in the most beautiful and authentic way. Whether you specialize in capturing magical wedding days, creative designs and innovations, expressive portraits, extraordinary architecture, or a journalistic exploration, your photos tell a unique story and deserve to be presented in their full glory.
Justified Image Grid Premium WordPress Gallery WordPress Plugin Nulled Features
- Automatic justified layout – Horizontal grid that leads the eye in the natural reading direction (LTR/RTL).
- Flexible, dynamic row height with incomplete last row handling.
- Limit image count or maximum rows.
- Hidden limit – limit the number of thumbs but see all images in the lightbox.
- Aspect ratio, random width – Redefine the shape of the thumbnails, for more uniform or fuzzy grids.
- Responsive gallery – The gallery adapts to any width for different devices, screens and orientations.
- Mobile specific settings that apply when a mobile device is detected.
- Retina ready – Thumbnails are served to match the screen capabilities of your device. Supports resolutions much higher than retina.
- Special effects – Such as de-saturate, blur / soften, sepia, glow – on the fly.
- Well-customizable – Overlay, border, shadow, icon on the thumbnails.
- Thumbnail captions – Sliding and fading animation, polaroid look, translucent/gradient or blurry background, vertical centering and more!
- Custom links – Open a specific page or video.
- Video gallery support – YouTube, Vimeo, self-hosted.
- Filtering – Narrow the gallery by tags, categories, custom taxonomies.
- Load more – Speed up gallery loading, and expand it with a click.
- Infinite scroll – Scroll to load more content to the gallery.
- CDN compatibility – Your key to lightning-fast galleries.
- Custom presets – Create and re-use a unique combination of settings.
- Right click protection against theft on thumbnails and in the lightboxes.
- Download link with browser pop-up to save the image.
- Use multiple instances on the same page.
- Conditional script loading – plugin files will only load when needed, not affecting other pages.
- Unconditional script loading with AJAX theme support.
- Hundreds of settings with contextual help.
- Shortcode Editor to style each gallery individually – and create template tags
- Built-in Visual Composer addon, including live preview during frontend editing.
- Built-in presets to apply looks out of the box.
- Post gallery – Attached images
- Recent posts – Post or page grids
- Images by taxonomy – Categories, Tags
- Images by ID – Replace native galleries
- Custom post types – WooCommerce, Theme portfolio
- Media Library Assistant (replace its display)
- Galleries – Including straight to lightbox
- Collections – Containing galleries and collections
- Folders – Including top level overview
- Breadcrumbs for sources that support album-gallery relationships.
- WPML and translation ready. It covers admin areas and applicable settings.
- Includes Spanish translation.
- Adds images to XML Sitemap with WordPress SEO plugin by Joost de Valk.
- Animated GIF and transparent PNG support.
- Display gallery or the lightbox for members only (optional).
Download Justified Image Grid WordPress Plugin
Note: If you are having trouble with Justified Image Grid WordPress Plugin free download, try to disable AD blocExtra for the site or try another Web Browser. If disabling AD blocker or change Web Browser not help to you please contact us.
Download : Justified Image Grid v4.0.1
Updates / Changelog v4 – August 20, 2020 – Big news. Central grid creation area with preview. Visually pick Media Library content instead of just IDs. New Filtering options (RML gallery, Author name, A-Z, Exclude terms). 25 default limit increased to 100. PhotoSwipe sharing menu fix. Faster admin area. New menu in the dashboard. Removed Google+, Instagram, Social Gallery. v4.0.1 Hotfix: Removed namespaces, fixed jig-sce-tinymce script loading error in the editor, misaligned help bubbles in the Shortcode Editor (flex layout), auto take over didn’t work.