PayFast Nulled is our recommended payments processing service for South Africans and South African websites. Their payment gateway offers a secure and instant transfer of money between online buyers and sellers. Merchants can accept funds from local and international customers from anywhere in the world in ZAR.
- Make sure you have the Paid Memberships Pro plugin installed and activated.
- Install the Add On via the Plugins > Add New in the WordPress dashboard. Or, upload the ‘pmpro-payfast’ directory to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory of your site.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Navigate to Memberships > Payment Settings in your WordPress dashboard to complete the PayFast settings.
- Register and validate your account with PayFast.
- Log in to your PayFast account and select ‘Settings’ to retrieve your merchant details.
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard and navigate to Memberships > Payment Settings.
- Set your “Payment Gateway” to “PayFast”. Fill out your merchant details and Passphrase*
- Set your currency to “South African Rand”.
- Save your settings.
* Please note that a “Security Passphrase” is required in order to accept recurring payments. You are able to set this under your account settings inside PayFast.