The Map View addon Nulled is a WordPress plugin that works together with the Post Type Builder (PTB) and Extra Field Nulled addon, allowing you to link map field location inputted on each post and places all of it on a single map.
Before installing the Map View, make sure to have the following things below set up:
- PTB and Extra Field addon installed and activated.
- A custom post type needs to have a map field (that is inserted in Meta Box Builder).
- A post should have a map field where an address is entered.
Once all these requirements are met, you can then install the Map View addon.
Installing the Plugin
To install the plugin:
- First, you will need to download the plugin zip file from the Member Area on the Themify site.
- Note: Some browsers (e.g. Safari) may auto-extract zip files. Right-clicking on the download link and selecting “Save Linked File As” will allow you to download the ZIP version.
- Then go to your WP Admin > Plugins > Add New > Upload Plugin.
- Now upload the plugin zip file and click “Install Now”.
- After the plugin is installed, click “Activate Plugin” to activate the plugin.