Ultimate GDPR Nulled WordPress Plugin The General Data Protection Regulation standardizes data protection law across all twenty-eight EU countries and imposes strict new rules on controlling and processing identifiable information. All websites collecting data from EU citizens must meet these GDPR requirements.
Failure to comply can result in fines up to €20 million or 4% global turnover, or compensation claims for damages incurred. You may also face damage to your reputation and lose the trust of customers. So, if your website is frequented by visitors in the European Union, it pays to be prepared.
Ultimate GDPR WordPress Plugin Nulled Features
- Cookie Detector – check what cookies your website is using with 1 click
- 3rd Party cookies support – we can block any cookie you need with our Service Manager
- Advanced Cookies Management Panel added
- New language versions added
- Improved integration with Google Analytics
- Possibility to display cookies consent box in the top panel
- Auto update functionality added to the plugin
- Compatibility with Quform WordPress Builder Plugin
- Compatibility with Facebook Pixel
- BuddyPress Integration
- Formidable Forms Integration
- Right to Rectify form added