*** WooCommerce Memberships Changelog *** 2020.10.06 - version 1.19.1 * Tweak - Introduce some performance optimization when querying products that grant access during the output of restriction messages * Fix - Ensure restrict content rules to be enforced while accessing content through the REST API * Fix - Trim any whitespace found in the headers of import CSV files * Fix - Ensures that the datetime strings in Memberships REST API payloads are consistent with WooCommerce core and do not include an incorrect timezone component * Fix - When deleting a user membership, ensure that associated profile fields data is deleted as well (as long as profile fields don't overlap with other plans the user is member of) * Fix - Do not exclude all products from discounts when a subscription renewal is in cart and should be excluded from discounts * Fix - Default new installations to use 'my-profile' as the profile fields area endpoint to avoid conflicts with BuddyPress or BuddyBoss
WooCommerce Memberships is not just another plugin for restricting your site’s content: it’s an easy-to-use, site-wide membership solution that brings your content, shop, and memberships together. WooCommerce Memberships Nulled are not a specific type of WooCommerce product: instead, membership plans are created independently from products.
WooCommerce Memberships Plugin Features
- sell a membership as stand-alone product — create a product for the membership, then tie the plan to that product to sell it
- grant access to a membership as part of a product purchase — i.e., buy a subscription for a meal box, get access to the recipes section for free
- grant access to the same membership from several products (i.e., a yearly purchase or a monthly subscription)
- assign memberships manually for an invite-only members area
- Memberships can use recurring billing (i.e., monthly payments) for the membership rather than a set term (such as a year)
- Memberships can use Subscriptions as a payment plan, but control access length itself to support installment payments
- Free trials can be used for the membership via a subscription
- Content restriction and dripping can include or exclude free trial periods so you control what content is available in trials
- Members can pause their own memberships by suspending a subscription
- Members can upgrade or downgrade memberships by switching a subscription
- Upgrades and downgrades can leverage Subscription’s proration to ensure that membership costs are accurate
Download WooCommerce Memberships Plugin
Note: If you are having trouble with WooCommerce Memberships Plugin free download, try to disable AdBlock for the site or try another Web Browser. If disabling AD blocker or change Web Browser not help to you please contact us.