Easily display real-time shipping quotes from Shipwire Nulled to your customers during checkout, then automatically export orders to Shipwire after they’ve been processed. Inventory and order tracking information are updated automatically when pushed from Shipwire. Tracking information is available on the Edit Order page to see the status of every order placed.
WooCommerce Shipwire Nulled Features
- Show real-time shipping rates directly from Shipwire
- Supports split orders so you can manage some or all products via Shipwire
- Select which countries to use for automatic order export to Shipwire
- Opt to automatically export paid orders to Shipwire for fulfillment and shipment
- Option to automatically update inventory and tracking information on a recurring basis (i.e. every 5 minutes)
- See order and tracking information for every order right on the Edit Order page
- Customers will see tracking information in the account section and “order completed” emails
- Automatically receive email if an order fails to export or encounters an issue that prevents it from being shipped.
- Optionally add handling fees per item if an order contains more than one item
- Cancels orders in Shipwire when cancelled in WooCommerce
- Supports processing Shipwire returns within WooCommerce
- Supports serial number scanning for electronics sellers
Download Free WooCommerce Shipwire
Note: If you are having trouble with WooCommerce Shipwire free download, try to disable AdBlock for the site or try another Web Browser. Disabling AD blocker or change Web Browser not help to you please contact us.