YITH WooCommerce Minimum Maximum Quantity Nulled in the majority of shops you will find small objects with a very low price per item, just think of ironmongery or nail charms. Your customer could either be one who needs big amounts of such product or one who needs just a couple of items.
WooCommerce Minimum Maximum Quantity Plugin Nulled Features
- Set a minimum and maximum spend amount in the cart (fees included or excluded)
- Set a minimum number of products required in the cart or a maximum number allowed
- Set a minimum or maximum number of products in the cart belonging to a specific category
- Set a minimum or maximum spend amount for products in the cart belonging to a specific category
- Set a minimum or maximum quantity of products in the cart having the same tag
- Set a minimum or maximum spend amount for the products in the cart having the same tag
- Show all purchase rules on the product page
- Enable quantity/amount error messages in cart page and when “Add to cart” button is clicked
- Customise quantity/amount error messages
- Set purchase rules specific per the single product
- Exclude one or more products from applying purchase rules
Download WooCommerce Minimum Maximum Quantity Plugin
Note: If you are having trouble with WooCommerce Minimum Maximum Quantity Plugin free download, try to disable AdBlock for the site or try another Web Browser. If disabling AD blocker or change Web Browser not help to you please contact us.
Changelog VERSION 1.5.2 - RELEASED ON 21 SEPTEMBER 2020 New: Support for WooCommerce 4.5 Update: plugin framework Fix: add to cart from shop and archive pages now starts from minimum quantity (if set) Fix: wrong product quantity error message Fix: quantity check for categories and tags when using YITH Request a Quote